In order to become the best in the world, few questions that we ought to answer/reflect on:
- If time ( that you could spend at work) or money was not a constraint, then how many of us would continue with our profession?
- As far as or work goes, how many of us believe in something that no one else believes in to the point of being called “crazy”?
- How many of us have created a model/methods & systems which if not patentable has at least some unique features at least? If yes, then do these models have a sustainable commercial standing ?
- How many of us treat ourselves as the best in the world – “like to like”?
- How many of us are trying to create new markets/spaces ?
As we work through these, we’ll become better and make the world a better place to live in..