Did you know that learning to code can be fun?
Learning Coding doesn’t have to be boring. Just the reverse, it can be a lot of fun.
Generally Coding begins with drag-and-drop visual programming in which kids learn to connect blocks together to make a program. Visual programming edify the primary concepts without typing or syntax by only focusing on the logic.
Every App, Game and Software program we use requires a coded program to work.
- Coding helps To Anticipate and Avoid Problems
- Coding Program for kids promotes creative thinking
- Coding Program for kids helps to Develop Algorithmic Thinking
- Coding helps to See Math in Action
- Coding builds resilience and instils persistence
- Learning to code helps to overcome the fear of being wrong